Want to Make Money Selling Crafts with Your Cricut or Silhouette Machine?
Learn How to Profit From Your Passion, Grow a Successful Business and Sell Your Creative Designs.
Our Comprehensive 130+ Page Guide Shows You Everything You Need to Know to Launch Your Own Vinyl or Paper Cutting Business and Start Making Sales Today
Since launching this blog, I’ve received hundreds of emails about setting up vinyl cutting businesses.
Ten years ago the idea was unthinkable for most of us.
- “I’m not creative enough.”
- “I won’t be able to find customers.”
- “I don’t have the technology to make crafts that would actually sell.”
Well, if you’ve found this page, you probably already know that ALL of this has changed.
Thanks to platforms like Etsy, Instagram and Shopify, it’s never been easier to sell our work and build a brand using the winning combination of a cutting machine + our imagination + a little hard work!
Whether you are looking for a side income, a lifestyle business or simply a financial reward for your creative designs, there is a HUGE market of willing customers… if you know where – and how – to reach them.
And that information is what we’re offering today.
A Complete Guide: Suitable for Beginners, Hobbyists and Anybody Interested in Cracking the Code of the Multi-Million Dollar Craft Industry
If you’ve ever wanted to launch your own crafts business, or earn a side income doing what you love, this book will guide you through the vital steps from start to launch.
The truth is that the modern craft cutting machines available today from companies like Cricut and Silhouette are extremely flexible – we can launch a business on a very low budget. What sets apart the winning brands from the designs gathering dust is a combination of creative work, good marketing and good planning.
All of which will be taught in this guide!
In the book we discuss the tips, tricks and tactics used to build a profitable vinyl cutting business – from brainstorming design ideas, to achieving your very first sale, through to scaling up a successful lifestyle business that can provide a sustainable income.
I walk you through the product design process, answering the questions that we receive time and time again on this blog, including crucially:
What really works, and what doesn’t in 2020?
How can you come up with design ideas that your audience will love – and pay you for?
We look at everything from timeless design concepts, to seasonal trends, and the super important legal requirements that can make or break your business.
It’s not enough to have a great product. You have to be able to sell it. And to be able to sell it, you have to reach the right audience.
If you’re not sure how to do this – don’t worry!
I’ve condensed the best practices in to simple step-by-step instructions that you can follow.
The most successful vinyl cutting businesses are run by those who understand the power of platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and the new ‘Influencer Economy’. We will explore the Do’s and Don’ts of social media.
Learn How to Create Marketable Designs and Get Noticed
There’s no denying that ‘word of mouth’ marketing is one of the most effective ways of growing a vinyl crafts business. I strongly believe that the best way to unlock this is to delight your customers.
A large part of How to Launch a Successful Vinyl Cutting Business is aimed at the steps we must take to earn this loyalty. How can you build a business that delivers great products and amazing customer experience?
Repeat customers are your best friend and I will show you exactly how to win them over to your brand.
Are you ready to turn your passion for vinyl cutting in to a side income, or maybe even a full-time career?
How to Launch a Successful Vinyl Cutting Business is the guide you need to navigate through the road humps on this exciting adventure.
And you don’t have to wait to get started.
After purchase, the digital download is available instantly in PDF form – direct to your phone, PC or tablet.
Read through 130+ pages of tips and advice, all compiled from hundreds of hours of extensive experience to give you a complete view of this exciting industry.
Here’s just a fraction of what we cover:
- How to design your product and avoid copyright infringements
- Where to find design inspiration and the best way to create your own designs
- How to price your product for maximum profits
- Shipping: should you charge or not?
- Where to sell your products, including online marketplaces, on your own website and at local craft fairs
- How to set up an Etsy store from scratch
- How to set up your own website – even if you’re a computer n00b!
- How to set up stores on Facebook and Instagram
- How to take amazing product photos and write compelling copy that will guarantee sales
- The best way to create store policies and track your orders
- The pros and cons of offering mock-up services
- The art of selling at craft fairs
- How to successfully promote your product and find 1,000 true fans
- What social media networks do you need to be on?
- How to maximize engagement on social media
- Collaborating with influencers
- How to run ads on social platforms
- The 4 best ways to hook repeat customers
- The power of building an email list
- Legimitizing your business from A to Z – both in the USA and abroad
- What type of business you should start
- Finding a business name, applying for a business license, paying taxes and setting up a bank account
- How to protect your work from copycats
- When to hire people (and who to hire!)
Get Started Today
Does this sound like something you’d love to learn?
How to Launch a Successful Vinyl Cutting Business can be yours today (no need to wait for shipping!).
Simply choose your preferred option below:
Various praise for the book: